Product Code : 01
Brand Name : K. S. ROLL CRAFT ENGINEERS
Filament wound tubes are coiled from the glass laminates dished in epoxy resin, and provide outstanding electrical, mechanical, and physical features, even at raised temperatures between 130oC to 180oC. (266oF to 356oF).
The supple winding angles provide unique strength features, with high impact resistance that is good for kites.
OD = external diameter, ID = inside diameter
Note: 48" tube will incur oversized shipping charge.
- The Substitute to Metal: Built of fibre armoured thermoset epoxy resin, these fiberglass epoxy tubing (CL) is a high strength, lightweight, corrosion resistant substance that can substitute carbon steel, stainless steel, chromed steel, aluminium or brass in a diversity of applications.
- The Better Choice: 75% Reduction in Weight: One-fourth of the weight of brass or steel and 25 percent less weight in comparison to aluminium, fiberglass epoxy tubing is convenient to handle, cuts assembly times and decreases the stress lots on constituent parts.
- Greater Corrosion Resistance: Provides noteworthy decrease in lifecycle costs because of its trouble-free function in chemical, salt water, high-moisture, and other opposing environments.
- Electrical Insulator: Avoids the movement of electric current.
- Storage Capacity: We can routine products to cater to your MRP, JIT, or KAN BAN necessities.
- Translucent to x-rays, television and radio transmission: Can be taken into use as a radome since it is not exaggerated by electromagnetic radiation.
- Shape Stability and Impact Resistance: Recollects its circular form and does dent like metals. Substantial impact strength is 40 lzod ft-lbs.
- Excellent Thermal Stability: With a very little coefficient of thermal extension, fiberglass epoxy tubing functions competently from -50 °F to 250 °F.
- Non-Magnetic Substance: Will not hinder with magnetic fields, doing it idyllic for Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) usages.
- G-11 glass epoxy tubes uphold high mechanical forte at raised temperatures, up to 180oC.
- G-11 tubing sees Mil-I-24768/3.
- G-10/FR-4 tubing sees Mil-I-24768/2.
- G-10/FR-4 tubing is UL recorded.
- G10/FR-4 has brilliant chemical resistance and electrical insulation properties.
- G-10 non-brominated tubes.
- G-10 CR for tinny walled cryogenic usages.
- All glass based tubes obtainable in typical 48" trimmed lengths and 63" trimmed lengths accessible upon appeal.
- Arbitrary lengths not obligatory which provides you certain yields.
- Heavy walled glass/epoxy tubes in all grades available for demanding applications.
- Small diameters obtainable (from .118" interior diameter up to big 49.2" inside diameter).
- Frequently produce big and small amount orders.
- We keep a complete line of CNC lathes and rotating centers to manufacture high quality made-up portions using glass epoxy tubing. Common constituent parts are anti-static bolt sleeves, adapter tubes, high-temperature insulators, actuators, neck tubes and several other applications.